What To Consider For Your First Appointment:
- Wear loose clothing or clothing that is comfortable to remove if required for treatment
- Eat something light as this can help avoid the possibility of feeling lightheaded during or after your treatment
- Bring along any relevant reports or test results to share with your practitioner
- Let your practitioner know if you have a pacemaker, are pregnant or any other medical condition that they should be aware of
- We recommend using the restrooms available prior to ensure you remain comfortable during your treatment
- We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time to fill out any paperwork on arrival
- Plan your trip! Click here to view directions to our clinic and parking options
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team before your appointment.
Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you soon!